Moran Iron Works, Inc. is AISC Certified to fabricate and erect structural steel in the commercial and industrial markets. Our facility houses the equipment and personnel capable of handling all facets of your next structural steel project.
Our Automated Beam Line allows us to efficiently produce structural steel components for any size project. We lay out and punch holes in structural beams, channels, angles and flat bar with precision and speed.
Some of our Structural Steel Projects include:
- Petoskey Public Library - Petoskey, MI
- Harbor Springs High School Addition - Harbor Springs, MI
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital Addition - Cheboygan, MI
- Leelanau Law Enforcement Center - Suttons Bay, MI
- Arnell Construction - New Sanitation Garage - Brooklyn, NY
- Windjammer Marina & Cove - Condominium and Boat House Project - Oden, Michigan
Moran Iron Works, Inc. maintains a quality workforce and project management team with the expertise to consistently provide superior performance. We feature a complete fabrication shop and have the capability to service a wide variety of your fabrication needs. We would appreciate the opportunity to service your needs, from a small construction task to a sizeable, complicated building endeavor.