Goal: To assist the Project Manager in completing all project specific deliverables from award to completion.
Directly reports to: Project Manager(s)
Duties, Responsibilities, & Expectations:
- Assists project manager as directed to accomplish project specific goals and expectations as outlined in the project management manual.
- All project specific submittals as directed by the P.M.
- Logging and maintaining all project specific documentation and routes appropriately as directed by the P.M.
- Maintaining the project specific folder as directed by the P.M.
- Requisitioning of materials thru QuickBooks system as directed by the P.M.
- Preparing all project specific job releases and all accompanying documentation as directed by the P.M.
Code of Conduct:
- Attendance and Punctuality: Normal working hours are 7:00am to 3:00pm or as required to assist P.M. in accomplishing project goals and expectations. Is professional in both conduct and attire.
- Adaptability: Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or events that may modify the tasks or scope of work for multiple tasks.
- Dependability: Follows instructions and responds well to direction from the Project Managers. Completes tasks within project specific timelines, takes responsibility for own actions, and commits to additional hours when necessary to accomplish project goals and expectations.
- Motivation: Demonstrates persistence to achieve personal and project goals.
- Professionalism: Approaches colleagues, vendors, and customers in a professional manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts designated responsibilities, follows through on commitments, and follows departmental and company organizational hierarchy.
- High School Graduate, or equivalent; college courses a plus.
- One to two years administrative experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent oral, written and analytical skills.
- Experience with raw material nesting software a plus.
- Experience reading or understanding blueprints or drawings a plus
- Experience with AutoCAD software a plus.
As a dynamic company serving a global market, Moran Iron Works is always on the lookout for knowledgeable, highly skilled, professional people who share our passion for quality.
We are a drug free, Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) committed to providing equal opportunity for the participation of all qualified persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, sex, marital status, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other factor, the consideration of which is prohibited by law.
Moran Iron Works values people as individuals, not as “workers” or “staff.” We create goals and plans for professional and personal growth, recognizing that not everyone is the same…and there’s greatness in differences. We believe our company’s success is a direct result of our passion for doing great work and taking on the responsibility and accountability to do what it takes to have our customers be more than satisfied with their projects.
When clients choose to work with us, they know they’re getting the professionalism, experience, knowledge, and skill that Moran Iron Works is known for. Simply stated, we’re a close-knit group of Passionate People @ Peak Performance.